Please provide update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (public beta) 6 released on July 6, 2022.
The changes from DaVinci Resolve18.0 Beta (public beta) 5 are the following 4 points.
The release notes are the same as public betas 2-5, but the announcement for public beta 5 on the Blackmagic site announces the following four updates.
- Added support for Blackmagic RAW 2.6 and ARRI Alexa 35 camera footage
- Gyro intensity adjustment
- Improved aliasing behavior for stabilized clips
- Also improves playback stability for cached clips and performance of elasticwave retiming
In addition, the only functions that have been announced that may change before the final release are the following items listed in the main functions.
- Upload and review* presentations with synced markers and comments.
I can't wait to see this as it's supposed to be the equivalent of Frame.IO's review feature(?).
Check the following article for updated information on DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (Public Beta) 6 compared to version 17. The information of DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (public beta) 1 has been updated to reflect the contents of 2 to 6.
Important Notice Regarding Database Management
To use DaVinci Resolve 18.0beta6, if you are using DaVinci Resolve 18.0beta5 or earlier versions, you need to upgrade the project library (database). Before upgrading to 18.0beta6, it is highly recommended to backup your existing databases (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and restore them for upgrade.