Please tell me the update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.6.3 released on November 14, 2023.
Available from the support site.
Several feature enhancements, bug fixes and stability improvements for 18.6.2.
If you are using 18.6 to 18.6.2, we strongly recommend updating.
There are major enhancements to useful features in Blackmagic Cloud.
The official X (formerly Twitter) lists the following three major enhancements.
- Ability to sync media for cloud projects from network folders
- Option to prevent sleep mode during file upload or proxy generation
- Added project export function using proxy media
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 18.6.3
Here are the changes:
- Supports media sync from network folders for cloud projects
- Added option to prevent sleep when uploading files to the cloud or generating a proxy
- Added settings dialog when importing a project to cloud project library
- Cloud projects that do not sync media now use proxy settings in Preferences
- Added delivery configuration option to use proxy media in web presets
- Supports normalization per output audio during rendering
- RCM now supports ACEScg, allowing you to use a mode that combines color gamut and gamma
- Supports decoding of 4:2:2 HEIF and HIF clips
- Ability to close current project from file menu
- Aspect ratio of Dolby Vision export can now be customized
- Improved sort order of Dolby Vision combo box
- Improved handling of inactive clients in collaboration projects
- Addresses issues when copying projects between cloud libraries
- Addressed an issue with changing the source folder of clips with proxies.
- Addresses window display issue on Mac in Sonoma 14.1
- Addresses an issue where thumbnails of video-only media were flagged.
- Addresses an issue where restoring the active local version when restoring deleted media
- Addresses image quality issues with interlaced clips detected in scene cuts
- Addressed an issue when opening the take selector in retimed clips
- Addressed an issue where changing the speed of unlinked audio in the Inspector
- Addressed an issue when deleting transitions with in-out ranges in editing
- Addresses performance issues when ripple editing large timelines
- Addresses issue with color picker in Resolve FX 3D keyer during editing
- Addresses gaps when ripple deleting interlaced clips with frame alignment
- Addresses multiple tracking and drawing issues with Magic Mask in Fusion
- Improved conversion speed of objects using MaterialX materials in Fusion
- When copying a grade in a matte, the layer name will now take precedence over the index.
- Fixed an issue where the saturation was incorrect when soft clipping HDR custom curves.
- Dual SDI Stereoscopic 3D Preview Power Window Flickering Support
- Addressed color gamut restriction issue in ACES ODT for P3 D65 color gamut.
- Addressed an issue with using power bin timeline mattes in node graphs.
- Pasted HDR Vivid Trim presets now retain the selected mode
- Addresses an issue when creating new HDR zones on the color page
- Addresses audio synchronization issues when bouncing audio with audio separation
- Addressed issue with arrange modifier in Fairlight timeline.
- Improved keyword manager layout
- General performance and stability improvements
I translated it on www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) and made some corrections.