What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.5.1 released on August 14, 2023?
Available from the support site.
Bug fixes and stability improvements from 18.5.
Officially, the main changes are introduced as follows.
- Maintain color grade when stabilizing clips
- Audio playback of bus tracks
- Improved accuracy of Power Window copy and paste
Bugs confirmed in major update 18.5 have been fixed.
There are no new features, but we recommend updating for stable use.
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 18.5.1
Here are the changes:
- Addressed an issue where clip grades would not switch correctly when stabilized
- Addressed voice isolation playback issues on some systems
- Addressed audio playback issue when adding more than 25 bus tracks
- Addressed a potential issue when pasting tracking data between Power Windows
- Addressed an issue when pasting tracked Power Windows
- Addressed an issue where audio effects were missing when decomposing the timeline
- Addressed some Open FX overlay issues on Windows and Linux
- Addressed an issue where the playhead would sometimes not update in offline viewer mode
- Addressed adjustment clip trim issue in Fairlight page
- Addressed a startup crash while loading Fairlight
- Addressed incorrect file location when bouncing clips with audio effects
- Addressed memory issues with some Fusion tools
- Addressed USD viewer selection issue on Windows and Linux
- Addressed Resolve FX Relight crash on macOS 12.5 and below
- General performance and stability improvements
I translated it on www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) and made some corrections.