What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.1.4 released on March 6th, 2023?
Available from the support site.
Functional enhancements, bug fixes from 18.0.0 to 18.1.3, and stability improvements.
The official announcement introduces the main new features and improvements as follows.
- Timelines with multiple markers load faster
- Better handling of creation date metadata
- Support for monochrome decoding of ARRI RAW clips
"Resolved the problem that the dropout may be missing in the sync bin" "Improved so that the creation time is retained in the Proxy Generator" "Deleting an empty track also deletes a locked empty track" It includes important changes depending on the usage situation such as "Resolved", so we recommend that users update it.
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.4
Here are the changes:
- Improved loading performance for timelines with a large number of markers.
- You can cancel the process of capturing all still images.
- Added support for monochrome decoding mode for ARRI raw clips.
- Sync bin menu now uses creation date instead of modified date.
- Creation date is now preserved in Proxy Generator.
- Addressed an issue when using Resolve FX Dehaze with DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed an issue where audio would drop out when scrubbing in the sync bin.
- Duration markers created from in-out ranges now use the last set color.
- Addressed internet upload issue with file names containing non-ascii characters.
- Addressed an intermittent issue when trimming gaps in the speed editor.
- Addressed Resolve FX keyer issue in Fusion page.
- Addressed an issue where deleting an empty track would also delete a locked empty track.
- Improved general performance and stability.
I translated it on www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) and made some corrections.