What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.1.3 released on February 6, 2023?
Available from the support site.
Functional enhancements, bug fixes from 18.0.0 to 18.1.2, and stability improvements.
The official announcement introduces the main new features and improvements as follows.
- Added support for DNx uncompressed and Sony Venice 2 file formats
- Added new color selection options to the Fusion highlight tool
- Improved text+ performance and handling of audio effects dialogs
There are no major changes or noticeable bug fixes, so there is no need to rush to update, but we recommend updating when you have time to improve performance and stabilize operation. .
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.3
Here are the changes:
- Supported MXF OP1A DNx Uncompressed.
- Support for the new Sony Venice 2 format.
- Allows you to select colors in Fusion's Glow, Soft Glow, and Highlight tools.
- Improved performance when Text+ opacity is set to zero.
- Improved UI handling of mixed resolutions in the audio effects dialog.
- Proxies from portrait clips now preserve aspect ratio.
- Copying grades to compound nodes now preserves keyframe alignment.
- Addressed cache invalidation for changes to background media in in Fusion.
- Addressed ARRIRAW decoding issue on Mac systems with multiple GPUs.
- Addressed excessive memory usage in interlaced rendering.
- Addressed a potential crash when using crossfades in Fairlight.
- General performance and stability improvements.
I translated it on www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) and made some corrections.