What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3 released on September 15, 2022?
Available from the support site.
This is a bug fix for 18.0.0 to 18.0.2.
This is a mandatory update for those using version 18, as it includes bug fixes.
In 18.0.1, I got the impression that the issues requiring urgent response were quickly fixed, but in 18.0.2 and 18.0.3, I have the impression that the problems with the following priority have been resolved.
Solves the problem of not being able to render (output) on the Deliver page a range that includes a clip in which all nodes have been deleted on the Color page, which has been confirmed only in 18.0.2 in the Windows environment.
Maybe you've seen something like that? If you are using version 18, we strongly recommend updating.
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3
The following changes have been removed.
- Addressed USB C connection issues on Fairlight desktop consoles.
- Addressed issue with rendering clips without color nodes.
- Addressed an issue with supplemental IMF rendering of Dolby Vision 2.9 metadata.
- Addressed an issue removing empty tracks on imported AAF timelines.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Translated at www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version).
Important Notice Regarding Database Management
To use DaVinci Resolve 18.0, you need to upgrade the project library (database) if you are using DaVinci Resolve 18.0beta5 or earlier.
Before upgrading to 18.0, it is highly recommended to backup your existing databases (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and restore them for upgrade. There are no database changes from 18.0beta6.