Please provide update information for DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (public beta) released on June 9, 2022.
The changes from DaVinci Resolve18.0 Beta (public beta) 3 are the following three points.
The release notes are the same as public betas 2 and 3, but the announcement for public beta 4 on the Blackmagic site announces the following 8 updates:
- Supports direct export from IMSC1 or DFXP subtitle edit page
- Added ability to create a new track with matching format when dragging a clip with a different format to the Fairlight timeline
- Fixed clip marker navigation issues in the Fairlight timeline
- Improved reliability of loading some 3D plugins in Fusion
- Improved update functionality when changing the softness of Fusion paint strokes
- Added ResolveFX surface tracker support to Fusion page (Standard)
- Reduced artifacts in ResolveFX depth map postfilter map finesse (Standard)
- Improved overall performance and stability
In addition, the only functions that have been announced that may change before the final release are the following items listed in the main functions.
- Upload and review* presentations with synced markers and comments.
I can't wait to see this as it's supposed to be the equivalent of Frame.IO's review feature(?).
Please see the following article for updated information on DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (Public Beta) 4 compared to version 17. The information in DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (public beta) 1 has been updated to reflect the contents of 2, 3, and 4.