Please let me know the update information for DaVinci Resolve18.0 Beta (Public Beta) 2 released on May 2, 2022.
The changes from DaVinci Resolve18.0 Beta (public beta) 1 are the following 4 points.
All of these features were announced as subject to change before the final release. It looks like development is going well!
- Added new object mask function for Magic Mask.
- Improved Dolby Atmos immersive mixing (including binaural monitoring)。
- Native support for Dolby Atmos production on Linux and Apple Silicon。
- Support for rendering Dolby Vision compatible H.265 clips.
In addition, the only functions that have been announced that may change before the final release are the following items listed in the main functions.
- Upload and review* presentations with synced markers and comments.
I can't wait to see this as it's supposed to be the equivalent of Frame.IO's review feature(?).
Check the following article for updated information on DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (Public Beta) 2 compared to version 17. The information in DaVinci Resolve 18.0 Beta (public beta) 1 has been updated to reflect the contents of 2.