What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 17.4.3 released on December 21, 2021?
Available from the support site.
Support Center | Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design's Support Center provides the latest software updates, support notes and instruction manuals. It also includes contact information for any product questions.
This update aims to fix bugs and improve stability. In particular, it seems that many people will be pleased with the following repairs and improvements.
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.3
- Addressed a startup crash on some Windows systems with Intel GPUs.
- Addressed an issue with using styles on unstyled text fields.
- Fixed incorrect output blanking on Mac OS without 10bit viewer.
- Addressed an issue where shortcut keys would appear in the context menu.
- Addressed incorrect warnings for LUTs embedded in offline clips.
- Addressed an issue with decoding ProRes with alpha on M1 Pro and Max.
- Addressed incorrect display of scope extents on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed incorrect preview of alpha output on Apple Silicon.
- Added support for slow playback of adjustment clips due to digital glitches in Fusion FX.
- Addressed potential freezing of Fusion fuses on Apple Silicon.
- Fixed a bug when pasting a connected tool into a group.
- Addressed an issue where 3D text may not render.
- Addressed an issue with deleting looped spline points in Fusion.
- Addressed stability issues with Fusion Classic Optical Flow on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue where instanced tools in Fusion would redraw the node editor.
- Addressed an issue where trimmed media in imported Fusion comps would loop.
- Addressed an issue with renaming bounced audio clips in the media pool.
- Addressed an issue with crossfade behavior when editing clips in Fairlight.
- Corresponded to VST clip effect error when switching timeline.
- Addressed an issue with Fairlight Accelerator monitoring in fixed bus projects.
- Addressed phase alignment in certain Dolby Atmos workflows.
- Addressed silence frames in some IMF exported with Dolby Atmos.
- Added support for display metadata for Dolby Vision tonemapping previews.
- Addressed an issue with easyDCP KDM generated from Resolve.
- Faster decoding performance of ProRes media on M1 Max.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Translated at www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version).
Important Notice Regarding Database Management
Using DaVinci Resolve 17.x requires a database upgrade if you are using DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 or earlier.
Before upgrading to 17.x, it is highly recommended to back up your existing databases (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and restore them for upgrade. There are no database changes from 17.x.