What is the update information for DaVinci Resolve 17.4.1 released on October 29, 2021?
Available from the support site.
This update aims to fix bugs and improve stability.
The most notable point is that the problem of not being able to use certain characters in TEXT+, which was confirmed in the Windows environment, has been fixed. Although it has just been introduced, it seems that the stability at startup has also improved in the Windows environment.
Changes in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.1
- Improved frame-based loading from Finder.
- Addressed an issue with HDR in the Mac viewer.
- Addressed an issue with banding in video clean feeds on Mac.
- Addressed incorrect fades when trimming in the edit timeline.
- Addressed an issue with displaying certain Unicode characters in Text+.
- Addressed an issue with Text+ expressions not working.
- Corresponded to slow playback speed of text+ with character style.
- Added support for retaining smart filters across projects.
- Addressed an issue where nested macros would not render or preview in Fusion.
- The Fusion viewer behaved incorrectly on tablet input devices.
- Added support for trim interpolation when importing XML Dolby Vision metadata.
- Addressed an issue where some Blackmagic RAW clips had incorrect PAR values.
- Addressed an issue where customized subtitle backgrounds were lost.
- Addressed an issue with unintended markers in Sony MXF clips.
- Addressed an issue with decoding Panasonic XAVC clips on Mac.
- General performance and stability improvements.
Translated at www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version).