The latest version 17.3.2 of DaVinci Resolve has been released. what will change?
DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2 was released on 2021/10/8. (The content has been updated as it is now available on the Japanese support site.)
I think that the repair of "incorrect HDR highlight when using DaVinci WideGamut" and "Apple silicon system ~" (M1 Mac) will affect many people.
There is no mention of Windows 11 in the update information, so the OS update will be postponed until after the next update.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2 (Google automatic translation)
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK2.2.
- Addressed an instability issue when using the Color Warper.
- Addressed incorrect HDR highlights when using DaVinci WideGamut.
- Addressed a naming issue for clips recorded in the Fairlight timeline.
- Addressed incorrect reloading of cached audio effects on linked tracks.
- Addressed missing EQ and other automation issues in Fairlight.
- Addressed incorrect FairlightSpaceview display for certain AMD drivers.
- Addressed a potential freeze after using the Fusion Tracker Modifier.
- Addressed an issue with Fusion Planar transforms on small images.
- Addressed issue with uploading renders on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with legacy stabilizers on Apple silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with LUT generation on Apple silicon systems.
- Frames are out of order when decoding certain XAVC clips.
- Addressed an issue with malformed CLFLUT imports.
- General performance and stability improvements
Blackmagic Design support site