I want to merge individual projects created on multiple PCs into one. Please tell me how to do it.
This is possible by using the "Dynamic Project Switching" feature to open multiple projects and combine the required timelines from each project.
- Export the project on each PC and copy it to one PC.
- You can enable "Dynamic Project Switching" to open multiple projects at the same time.
- copy the timeline unit or some clips on the timeline "Ctrl + C" "Ctrl + V"
- Make it possible to migrate the project file to another PC by "Export project" or "Export project archive" in the project manager of each PC.
- Copy the data created in "1." to the PC
- SummaryImport the data exported on the PC by "Import project" or "Restore project archive"
- Right-click on an empty space in the project manager and select "Dynamic Project Switching" to enable it
- In the project manager, switch between the destination project and the project to open each project brought from each PC
by selecting from the dropdown above the view. (See image below)
- Copy by timeline
Switch to the project brought from each PC, select the timeline from the media pool and put together "Ctrl + C" Switch to the project, select the media pool and "Ctrl + V" on the
timeline Copy by clip
Switch to the project brought from each PC, select the clip on the timeline and "Ctrl + C", put together Switch to the project, select the timeline and press "Ctrl + V"